This book is a product of two great women who have been through a lot. See for yourself why motherhood is the best role you will ever play in life, coming from the stories that authors Teresa Palmer and Sarah Wright Olsen share that will take you by surprise as to how they handled everything.
Two moms Teresa Palmer and Sarah Wright Olsen, may come from two opposite worlds but they share common things-- raising happy, empathetic children while working, traveling, and keeping their sanity. These two beautiful women who founded the much-loved Your Zen Mama blog know as well as anyone that motherhood comes with great challenges and this book reveals all that, as well as the simple ways to find calm in between the chaos.
They tell everything, including the hardest part of motherhood that they experienced and how they managed to find Zen in all these.
Readers of The Zen Mama Guide to Finding Your Rhythm in Pregnancy, Birth, and Beyond will benefit from . . .
- Important questions to ask and decisions to make before and during pregnancy
- Essential guidance from a woman's point of view for conception, pregnancy, and childbirth
- Nutritional and dietary advice to support the complete health of both mother and baby
- Practical education about the mother's body before, after, and during pregnancy
- Science-based methods to promote a mother's healthy body and mind
- Expert advice from medical professionals, chiropractors, and pediatricians
- Engaging, accessible advice for every step of the newborn's journey
- Suggestions and tips for creating a birthing plan
- Comforting language to address fertility challenges, pregnancy loss, and complicated labor
- Tips to celebrate the parenthood journey, in all its complexity and beauty
- Earned and lived wisdom collected and shared by real mothers in the Your Zen Mama community
- Access to the Your Zen Mama resource guide